Our menu is simple.
Book your appointment on-line or call us directly | 864-320-2231 with questions |
Or click a service name below to book conveniently online.
THE CONSULTATION & CUSTOMIZED FACIAL $95
An essential foundation for establishing your program begins with a thorough consultation utilizing patented skin illumination technology. It reveals skin conditions not visible to the human eye. It is important to discover the leading cause of a condition and establish a realistic customized care program complete. A facial is included in this service.
HOW OLD ARE YOU — REALLY?
We examine life circumstances that may have contributed to the biological aging of your skin cells. It can be different than your actual chronological age. Sun exposure, life style, smoking, state of health, and where you grew up makes a difference.
AGED & ENVIRONMENTALLY CHALLENGED SKIN
Skin aging occurs within many levels of the skin.
– The epidermis (outermost layer of the skin)
– The dermis (underlying structures of collagen and elastin)
– Circulation and muscle tone.
Many skin conditions are a result of a poor moisture barrier. An essential focus is to support restoration of the skin barrier. Working with advanced microcurrent/LED technology that is teamed with professional products and treatment, the skin is gently encouraged the skin to become healthier. There are newer paradigm shifts when it comes to skin correction. When the underlying skin structures remain strong and healthy, it manifests in the skin’s appearance. We believe that there is a place for all technology and newer chemical procedures. The global consensus from scientists, and many medical and skin care professionals is to protect the integrity of the skin during all procedures. Being too aggressive with treatments may actually age the skin faster. Your program is based on your age, skin condition and history. It also may require patience and time.
SKIN INTENSIVE for accumulative and maximum results.
A proven method is to undergo sessions that are spaced closer together that allow for an accumulative effect on the skin. We have programs to meet your budget. The skin begins to respond
-10 sessions – ideally twice weekly for accumulative correction. We can also begin:
ACNE & PROBLEM SKIN
Acne involves the pilo-sebaceous unit known as a hair follicle.
- The production of testosterone during puberty often leads to teen acne. This is normally referred to as hormonal acne.
- Increase in testosterone levels affects the gland responsible for sebum production in the hair follicles, especially during puberty and the female menstrual cycle.
- Acne can occur in women during pregnancy.
- The onset of menopause sometimes triggers breakout in women.
- Inflammation often accompanies acne and can increased in severity as the immune system fights the increased bacteria in the base of the follicle. Papules, pustules, nodules, and cysts are manifestation of this condition, Simple comedones, blackheads and whiteheads may not necessarily become inflamed.
<$95/1 hour />
Oncology Services OR Pre-Post Surgical
Health-challenged skin requires special care. Medications can interrupt the skin barrier manifesting dry, flaky skin or even breakout. Gentle treatments help soothe and reduce irritation. We also have products made specifically for highly sensitive skin.
Other services include preparatory skin services prior plastic surgery and post care that supports healing and well-being.